If you are interested in becoming a medical doctor in the future, there are five state recognize degree award universities in Ireland where you can fulfill your ambition. They are the universities that teach Medicine both at undergraduate and at postgraduate level. Not all universities in Ireland offer medicine as part of their programme.
So, this page show you the universities in Ireland where you can study medical science.
1. Trinity University, Dublin School of Medicine: The mission of the School of Medicine at Trinity is to facilitate and provide Healthcare Education to the highest international standards,
At the university you can study Anatomy, Health Policy and Management, Clinical Medicine, Clinical Microbiology, Hematology, Histopathology, Immunology, Medical Gerontology, Obstetric and Gynecology, Pediatric, Pharmacology and Therapeutic, Physiology, Physiotherapy, Psychiatric, Public Health and Primary Care, Radiation Therapy, Surgery, Nutrition and Dietetic Studies, Nursing and Midwifery, Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Science, Dental Since.
2. National University of Ireland, Galway: We make full use of traditional and modern educational methods. School members are engaged in innovative research in many areas, with particular emphasis on cancer, gene and stem cell therapy and biomedical engineering science.
Anesthesia, Anatomy, Astrology, Medical Information and Education, Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Pediatric, Pathology, Pharmacology, Psychiatry, Radiology, Surgery, Nursing and Midwifery, Health Promotion, Occupational Therapy, Podiatry.
3. University College, Dublin. School of Medicine and Medical Science: Let us take you on a rewarding journey of discovery and enquiry. As a healthcare professional you will change lives, grow the body of medical knowledge, and help to prepare the next generation to do the same.
Courses: Child Health and Welfare, Forensic Medicine, Dermatology, Psychotherapy, Radiography and Diagnostic Imaging, Veterinary Medicine, Physiotherapy, Dietetics, Public Heath Management, Physiology, Biometric Science, Medicine,
4. Royal College of Surgeons: For over 200 years RCSI has played a major role in medical education and training in Ireland. Founded in 1784 to train surgeons, today the College provides extensive education and training in the healthcare professions at undergraduate and postgraduate level.
Courses on offer: Medicine, Pharmacy, Physiotherapy, Nursing and Midwifery, Dentistry, Sport and Exercises Medicine, Radiology, Radiation Oncology
5. University College, Cork School of Medicine: The School of Medicine is one of five schools within the College of Medicine and Health at University College Cork and has a rich tradition of teaching, research and scholarship. We provide doctors of the future with a world class, student-centred and evidence-based medical education, informed by societal needs
Courses on Offer: Anatomy and Neuroscience, Clinical Therapies, Pediatric, Dental Surgery, Epidemiology and Public Health, Gynecology and Obstetrics, Microbiology, Nursing and Midwifery, Occupational Therapy, Pathology, Pharmacology, Pharmacy, Physiology, Psychiatry.
Certificate issue by any of these College of Medicine is internationally recognize. You can practice as a Medical Doctor in Europe, America and any other part of the world.