Tag: south africa
This page shows you all the requirement to get South Africa visitor visa. If you are planning a visit to one of your family members or a friend living in South Africa, all documentation you need to put down and all other things that will aid your chance of been granted South Africa visitor visa are here.
- Application Form (BI84) fully completed in black ink only
- Two identical passport size (45mmx45mm) photographs on white background showing the complete face.
- A valid passport (validity of at least 30 days after the intended stay)
- Copy of passport data page as well as copies of existing visa and previously issued visas.
- Self-introduction letter with physical address and phone number.
- Introduction/Recommendation letter from an Employer, where applicable, signed with contact details, (full names of the Employer’s, approved signatories, physical address and phone numbers).
- Verifiable hotel reservation/bookings which must be done directly with the hotels and not through third parties.
- Copy of international vaccination card (yellow fever card) duly and fully completed by a health practitioner. A) fully completed card should bear the following information; a. full names of you the applicant; b) your passport number c) your date of birth; d. gender/sex; e) your signature f) date on which your vaccination was done g) health practitioner’s signature and the name of the centre where the vaccine was taken/administered h) manufacturer and batch number of the vaccine i) official stamp of the vaccinating centre Children who are 10 years and below should submit their Clinic/Health Immunisation Cards. Any new Yellow Fever Card issued, should be in line with the International Heath Regulations of 2005
- Proof of financial status (six months recent bank statement) or financial support letter from employer with six months bank statement) in a case where the Employer is sponsoring the trip. In the event the applicant is travelling on a private capacity, the bank statement submitted should reflect the salary deposited into the applicant’s bank statement. Sponsored trips should always have a letter with full details of the sponsor and contact details; as well as a copy of identity card/passport data page. Certain Corporate Entities are exempted from this requirement.(Original, Stamped & Signed by the bank authority)
- Applicant travelling on an official business should, in addition to the above requirements, attach a letter of invitation/confirmation of training/conference, etc. from a South African Company with full details of the Company’s Authorised representative; physical address and phone numbers (landline number compulsory). All verifiable bookings (accommodation as well as flight) are required and should be submitted together with the application.
- Birth Certificate for Minors/Children travelling with parents. Where applicable, a consent letter/s with copy/ies of parent/s identification card/passport data page should be attached to the application.
- Marriage Certificate where applicable and if the intended stay will be for more than 90 days..
- Non Refundable Visa Fee of N8,600.00 excluding service fee
- Booking Verifiable Flight