Tag: tuition fee
Bulgaria universities tuition fee vary from school to school and is dictated by many factors. This page is written just to give an insight to the range of the tuition fee being paid across all the universities and colleges in Bulgaria.
Bulgaria Universities Tuition Fee: Factors that dictates it
There are five major factors that dictates the tuition fee across universities in Bulgaria:
- The standard of the school, which may include the availability of qualify lecturers, research facilities, laboratory, library, internet connectivity, hostel and other accommodation facilities, conducive environment etc.
- Good international standing of the university: Some universities are well known and well rated internationally that every students want to study there.
- The category of the course on offer i.e. Part time or full time program, undergraduate degree or postgraduate degree.
- The type of programs: whether it is medicine, engineering or commercial course. Medicine is the most expensive course that a student may want to study in Bulgaria and followed by engineering courses
- The type of language with which the programs are being offered. English language programs are more expensive than Bulgarian language programs.