About the Bulgaria duty free allowance,this page give you details of quota of all goods you as a traveler can bring from abroad in to Bulgaria without paying import duty on them. This is in line with the regulation of implementation of Custom which allow an individual traveler to import certain quantity of some good on each trip free of duty.
1. 1 liter of spirit with over 22% volume of alcoholic content and 2 liters of wine or 2 liters of wine and 2 liters of sparkling or fortified wine.
2. 200 pieces of cigarettes or 100 cigarillos or 50 cigars or 250 grams of tobacco for smoking
3. 500 grams of coffee or 200 grams of coffee extract
4. 100- grams of tea or 40 grams of tea extract.
5. 50 grams of perfumes and 250ml of eau de toilette
6. Medicine in an amount and type corresponding to the personal need of the travelers.
Note: Under the Bulgaria duty free allowance, the above is applicable to a traveler who is not lesser than 16 years old. Any traveler under the stipulated age is not qualify except for medicine.
However a travelers who cross the Bulgaria border more than once within 30 consecutive days are entitle to only 20% of the above mentioned quotas
In the same vein travelers above 16 years of age are allow duty free import of good from abroad worth up to €100 or it equivalent in another currencies. Under this provision a traveler under the age of 16 are only allow import of good value not more than €50 or it equivalent in another currency at duty free.
Bear it in mind that the duty free import is only applicable for those items the sum of the individual value of which does not exceed €100 or it equivalent in another currency.